- Where is the Conference Venue?
The Conference venue is at the Westin Chicago North Shore Hotel located at
601 N Milwaukee Ave, Wheeling, IL 60090. Phone: (847) 777-6500
Hotel is about 16 miles from O’Hare Airport.
- What is the airport that is nearest to the Conference Venue?
Chicago O’Hare International Airport (ORD)
10000 West O’Hare, Chicago, IL 60666
- How do you get from the O’Hare Airport to the Conference Venue?
*By Uber-X – Approximately $30.00
*Transpo Service c/o CFC Youth Fundraiser. Details TBA.
- When does the Conference Start and End?
Conference starts on Friday, August 7 at 3:00 pm and ends on Sunday, August 9 at 1:00 pm
- How do I register for Conference?
You can register by clicking this ONLINE REGISTRATION Link.
- How can I pay my Conference Fee?
Conference Fees can be paid in 2 ways:
* Mail-in Check payable to Couples For Christ
* Via Credit Card (CC surcharge fee will be added)
- How much is the registration fee?
We are currently offering an Early Bird Registration Discount.
* Early Bird Rate (extended until 12/31/2019 11:59 pm CDT)
1. Double Occupancy (1 Couple with or without children): $510.00/couple
2. Quad Occupancy (2 Couples sharing room together, no kids): $480.00/couple
* Regular Rates (01/01/2020 thru 06/30/2020)
1. Double Occupancy: $560.00/couple
2. Quad Occupancy: $530.00/couple
NOTE: Full payment of Registration fees must be received by the Early Bird Discount Deadline in order to qualify for the discounted rates. Mailed in check payments should be post marked no later than deadline date. Regular rate will apply after.
- What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee includes Conference registration, 2 nights hotel accommodation plus four (4) meals – Saturday breakfast, lunch & dinner and Sunday breakfast Note that Friday dinner and the Conference shirt are NOT included.
- Do I need to purchase the Conference T-Shirt?
The purchase of the Conference T-Shirt is optional, but everyone is highly encourage to buy. The Conference shirt is scheduled to be worn on Saturday, August 8.
- How much is the Registration Fee if I plan on attending the conference but will not be staying in the hotel?
Our contract with the hotel binds us to sell all the rooms allocated to our group for that weekend. As such, we are not able to offer a lower “Commuter Rate” registration. Everyone, including local IL members, will have to register and stay in the hotel.
- If I am only one person and I am not registering as a couple, how do I register?
Please contact us to discuss your unique situation by sending as an email via email@example.com
- Is hotel parking free?
Yes, Hotel provides complimentary parking
- Will there be a seating assignment?
Yes. Just like in the 2019 CFC Eastern Conference in Florida, delegates will be assigned seats base on receipt of fully paid registrations.
- Who can I contact for any other questions?